Hercules® Pro Dope® is an oil-based thread sealant with a uniform, smooth consistency that ensures easy application. Pro Dope will not drip, is lead free, non-toxic and won’t spill. Plumbers have come to trust the Hercules offering to provide the highest quality of plumbing products.
Hercules Pro Dope Pipe Joint Compound Sealant
- An oil-based thread sealant designed for use with metal threaded pipe
- Use in pipe systems carrying water, natural gas, air, steam, ammonia, brine, diluted acids and alkalis
- Suitable for use in temperatures ranging from 0 degrees Fahrenheit to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Withstands air and steam pressure up to 200 PSI
- Do not use for LP gas lines or on plastic pipe
- Wipes clean from hands
- Will not leak or drip out of the container
- Resists hardening and cracking
Hercules Pro Dope Pipe Joint Sealant Product Specifications & MSDS
Common questions about this product
Yes, this is the OEM recommended part.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY…
“This place rocks! I have replaced two parts for an old Gerber faucet in the laundry tub. After the spout was leaking, I could not find the right washers anywhere. I had to replace the whole spout, which they had in stock, and it was priced competitively. Now, not a drop leaks. ”